Probiotic drink obtained in a natural fermentation process. It is characterized by a herbal fruity aroma and a natural, acidic refreshing taste. Herbal extract additionally supports the probiotic effect. Sport formula addressed to physically active people.
* Use as a preventive measure for prevention and faster recovery.
Water, apple juice (20%), extract of the fermentation process of herbal plants and fruits [including: rosehips, blackberry and blackcurrant leaves, purge herb] and a complex of live strains of probiotic bacteria.
125 ml capacity.
– prevention of gastrointestinal complaints
– sealing and reconstruction of the natural intestinal microflora
– support digestion and absorption of nutrients
-prevention of inflammation by stimulating the immune system’s response
– inhibition of development and elimination of ringworm, mold and –
– bacterial infection
– prevention of chronic upper respiratory tract infections
– regulation of intestinal peristalsis and defecation
– support cell viability by inhibiting their aging
– preventing the consequences of intensive training and increased effort
– prevention of oxidative stress
– faster recovery after exercise
– elimination of causes of chronic fatigue
– during intensive training and increased effort
– during rehabilitation and recovery
Organic product. Gluten, lactose and casein free (Dairy free). No sugar or sweeteners were added. It does not contain dyes and preservatives. Unpasteurized and unclarified.
Advantages and consumption:
125 ml. drink once a day with a meal or any time of the day.
Shake the bottle gently before opening.
The ProbioSport drink is characterized by a fruity herbal aroma and a natural, acid refreshing taste.
The storage conditions:
Store the original sealed packaging in a cool and dark place (optimal temperature 6-20C).
After opening the drink is best consumed within 48 hours. Due to the fact that it guarantees the highest efficiency and taste.
The natural preservative of the drink are the pro-health metabolites of probiotic bacteria, including organic acids and antioxidants.