Probiotic drink concentrate obtained in a natural fermentation process. It is characterized by a herbal fruity aroma and a natural, acid refreshing taste. *Use prophylactically to prevent excessive weakening of the body and faster regeneration.
Specially composed probiotic concentrate, containing:
-Active microbes cultured in teams showing high qualitative and quantitative stability (min. 2 million cfu / ml)
– Microbial metabolites, including: organic acids (lactic, acetic, malic, butyric acid, etc.), vitamins, macro and microelements and antioxidants
-Extract from fermented herbs and rosehips (20%) [including: rosehips, purges, blackcurrant and blackberry leaves]
-Apple juice (20%)
500 ml capacity.
– Prevention of gastrointestinal complaints
– Sealing and restoration of the natural intestinal microflora
– Support digestion and absorption of nutrients
-Prevention of inflammation by stimulating the immune system’s response
– Inhibiting the development and elimination of ringworm, mold and bacterial infection
– Prevention of chronic upper respiratory tract infections
– Regulation of intestinal peristalsis and defecation
– Support cell viability by inhibiting their aging
-Preventing the consequences of intense training and increased effort
– Prevention of oxidative stress
-Faster recovery after exercise
– Elimination of causes of chronic fatigue
Organic product. Gluten, lactose and casein free (dairy free). No sugar or sweeteners were added. It does not contain dyes and preservatives. Unpasteurised and unclarified.
Advantages and method of consumption:
It is best to drink during a meal. Shake the contents gently before opening the bottle.
Adults: 10 to 15 ml / 3 x daily / diluted in min. 100 ml water or any drink.
Children> 3 years: 5 ml / 3 x daily / diluted in min. 50 ml of water or any drink.
The storage conditions:
Store the factory sealed packaging in a cool and dark place (optimal temperature 6 – 24C)
After opening, the concentrate should be stored in the fridge and best consumed within 30 days.
The concentrate’s natural preservative is the pro-health metabolites of probiotic bacteria, including organic acids and antioxidants.